|Ken and Betsy Delgado experienced their life transformation on January 17, 1982 when they both accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. The commitment they made that day as individuals and as a married couple saved their marriage and saved their lives. As they have raised their children and grown in their relationship with God, compassion to reach families and see them succeed has consumed their lives. They have been the senior pastors at The House, with the motto of Loving people, Accepting them, and Connecting them to the plan God has for their lives. They have seen true success in the area of family and have a heart to see families restored through the power of God’s Word. Realizing the impact Bible school made in their lives, they have opened an extension campus of Life Christian University. Ken is the director and Betsy is the administrator. They have been married for 41 years, have 3 married children and 10 grandchildren, which they say is their great reward in life!|
JORDAN & LEEANNE BONILLA
MARCOS & MAYRA RAMOS
The House En Español Lead Pastors
Palm Bay Extension Campus
- the Bible is God’s Word. It is accurate, authoritative and applicable to our everyday lives.
- in one eternal God who is the Creator of all things. He exists in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. He is totally loving and completely holy.
- sin has separated each of us from God and His purpose for our lives.
- the Lord Jesus Christ as both God and man is the only One who can reconcile us to God. He lived a sinless and exemplary life, died on the cross in our place, and rose again to prove His victory and empower us for life.
- in order to receive forgiveness and the ‘new birth’ we must repent of our sins, believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and submit to His will for our lives.
- in order to live the holy and fruitful lives that God intends for us, we need to be baptized in water and be filled with the power of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit enables us to use spiritual gifts, including speaking in tongues.
- in the power and significance of the Church and the necessity of believers to meet regularly together for fellowship, prayer and the ‘breaking of bread’.
- God has individually equipped us so that we can successfully achieve His purpose for our lives which is to worship God, fulfil our role in the Church and serve the community in which we live.
- God wants to heal and transform us so that we can live healthy and blessed lives in order to help others more effectively.
- our eternal destination of either Heaven or hell is determined by our response to the Lord Jesus Christ.
- the Lord Jesus Christ is coming back again as He promised.